As springtime starts, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Northglenn? Even if your AC unit is newer or was running good last season.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning specialist can help spot little issues before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is installed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and decrease airflow. Both these issues can cause higher energy consumption—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, because you won’t have to replace your equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will carefully examine pieces and complete a cycle of air conditioning performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate troubles before they turn into extensive problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free operation throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your system is open to early breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the subsequent spots and components:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Today with Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning pros a ring at 303-452-4146 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to browse our special offers for savings on your next service.