As spring rolls around, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Northglenn? Even if your AC system is recently purchased or was running good last summer.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same affects your air conditioning. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your equipment checked seasonally by a Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning expert can help spot small issues before they become large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your air conditioner is located outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can majorly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your equipment can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger utility bill!
- It could extend your equipment’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, as you won’t have to install new equipment as soon.
- It helps determine little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will keenly examine parts and complete a set of AC performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers expect regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent locations and parts:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Tune-Up Now with Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning
Now is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning pros a shout at 303-452-4146 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your next service.