At Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can believe in to perform AC repair in Northglenn is important. We know how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily offer you. Call these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work that has a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 303-452-4146. We’re happy to help!