Is 2024 the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an excellent investment. When you take time to find the perfect make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Northglenn. We use our years of experience to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, as this offer is only available until February 2, 2024. Check out some details below and give Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 303-452-4146 when you’d like to request your free 2024 furnace quote!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider all the factors that make up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes should install a more powerful furnace to provide enough heat for the entire property. A professional installer knows how to size your furnace based on your exact heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces can more precisely heat your space, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. You’d be surprised how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that such additions can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that installing a new furnace is not just about the up-front cost – considering lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Upgrading Your Furnace: Benefits of Making the Switch
Getting a new furnace offers much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. High efficiency equipment can offer other benefits like:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is just as relevant to a complete sense of comfort, and filters help trap allergens or pollutants.
Start 2024 Off Right with a New Furnace from Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With a little help from our team at Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of skilled technicians will keep at it until we find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a cozier note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.