There’s no getting around the change of seasons in Northglenn, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to think about annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, like:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners only associate air conditioner service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Adjusting the temperature on your thermostat even a couple degrees may help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to work as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more easily, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. technician stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures drop in Northglenn. Whether you’re calling to set up annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the team at Northglenn Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. a call at 303-452-4146 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.